Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Friday · March 31, 2023
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $250 per hour.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Houston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- EMR - Paragon with Electronic T Sheets.
- 10K Volume - 24 HR Physician Coverage (12 hr shifts).
- They do not wait in lobby (there is no lobby).
- In future 24s might be ok.
- 12 HR APP Coverage (11a -11p).
- No Wait ER - Patient comes thru ED and goes immediately to ED Bed or Hall Chair in ED where Nurse will triage, order labs etc.
- BE/BC - IM/FM or EM.
- December ongoing - 12hr shifts (7am-7pm.
- ED Locums coverage needed in Houston - Will cover 3 Sites.
- 20K Volume - 24 HR Physician Coverage (12 hr shifts).
- 250/hr paid malpractice and mileage.
This locum tenen job from DirectHire.com was last open on Feb 16.