Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · November 26, 2022
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Las Cruces) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physicians at Three Crosses Regional Hospital in Las Cruces, NM.
- 12 OR 24 hour shifts.
- Three Crosses Regional Hospital is a full-service, 46-bed acute-care hospital that offers a state-of-the-art intensive care unit to Las Cruces, a responsive emergency room, modern diagnostic imaging, and on-site laboratory services.
- Board Eligible/Board Certified in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, or Internal Medicine.
- Flexible Scheduling.
- 5,000 annual patient visits.
- Las Cruces is located in southern New Mexico on the edge of the Chihuahuan Desert, at the foot of the Organ Mountains and along the banks of the Rio Grande.
- Independent Contractor Status.
- Paid "A" Rated Malpractice Insurance Coverage.
- Three Crosses takes pride in being known as an advanced independent healthcare organization led by a local team of professionals dedicated to high-quality patient-centered care for the well-being of the communities served.
- ED experience.
- Acls, Atls, and Pals.
- From national parks and monuments to one of the top-rated farmer's markets in the country, Las Cruces offers a world filled with natural wonder, year-round excitement, and historic proportions of fun!
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Part Time and PRN Emergency Medicine.
- Cerner EMR.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago
by Envision Physician Services