Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Sunday · September 24, 2023
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Snyder) is for an urgent care clinic.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible.
- Hospital services include a 24-hour, 7 days/ week Emergency Department, Heli-Port for medical air transportation, Day/Ambulatory Surgery, Home Health, Laboratory, OB & Nursery, Surgery Facilities, Patient Floors,.
- Independent Contractor Status.
- Level IV Trauma Center.
- 8,000 annual ED visits.
- Atls, Acls, Pals, NRP Certifications.
- For more than.
- We are seeking Full-Time, Part-Time, and PRN Emergency Medicine Physicians at Cogdell Memorial Hospital in Snyder.
- Flexible Schedule - 12 to 36-Hour Shifts (7a-7p, 7p-7a).
- In Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, or Internal Medicine.
- 60 years, Cogdell Memorial Hospital has proudly served the residents of Snyder and Scurry County, and surrounding areas, with quality health, medical and surgical care for inpatient, outpatient and emergency patients.
- ED Features:.
- Snyder, TX is known as the land of the White Buffalo and nestled in the heart of west Texas.
- Radiology, Respiratory Therapy, and.
- Located in Scurry County, Snyder is a family-oriented city that takes pride in its heritage and its community.
- Cerner EMR.
- 12-36 hour shifts (7a-7p, 7p-7a).
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services