Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Sunday · September 24, 2023
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Houston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Certification: MD/DO.
- The city's relatively compact Downtown includes the Theater District, home to the renowned Houston Grand Opera, and the Historic District, with 19th-century architecture and upscale restaurants.
- Houston is a large metropolis in Texas, extending to Galveston Bay.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- Title: Emergency Medicine.
- Scheduling Varies based on site.
- Board Status: Board Certified.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Experience: 1 year exp.
- An inpatient health organization in Houston is looking to add an Emergency Medicine member to their team.
- Position Overview.
- This facility is able to quickly credential a provider so they can begin immediately.
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
- Setting: Inpatient.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- It's closely linked with the Space Center Houston, the coastal visitor center at Nasa's astronaut training and flight control complex.
- Residency/Training: Emergency Medicine.
- Availability: Full- Time.
- Position Type: Locums 1099.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
This perm job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Mar 31.