Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · November 26, 2022
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Houston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Position Type: Locums 1099.
- Experience: 1 year exp.
- Scheduling Varies based on site.
- Position Overview.
- Houston is a large metropolis in Texas, extending to Galveston Bay.
- This facility is able to quickly credential a provider so they can begin immediately.
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Setting: Inpatient.
- Availability: Full- Time.
- The city's relatively compact Downtown includes the Theater District, home to the renowned Houston Grand Opera, and the Historic District, with 19th-century architecture and upscale restaurants.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Certification: MD/DO.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- An inpatient health organization in Houston is looking to add an Emergency Medicine member to their team.
- Residency/Training: Emergency Medicine.
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
- Title: Emergency Medicine.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- Board Status: Board Certified.
- It's closely linked with the Space Center Houston, the coastal visitor center at Nasa's astronaut training and flight control complex.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Compensation & Logistics.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by KPG Provider Services.