Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · April 1, 2023
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Reference ID: ORD-116110-MD-LA.
- These facilitates are single MD coverage.
- The two facilities are located in northwestern Louisiana.
- Case Load/PPD: Two sites: 24,000 and 16,000.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- This role will be cross-credentialed for both locations.
- Dates Needed: May - Ongoing.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- The EMR used onsite is Meditech.
- Two emergency departments are seeking emergency medicine physicians for locum tenens coverage.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- The schedule is a mix of 10 and 12-hour shifts.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Assignment Type: ER.
- Government: No.
- Support Staff: APP coverage at 1 location, solo coverage at the other.
- Travel, lodging, and malpractice will be covered.
- Night Shift.
- A BC in EM or FM is required as well as an active Louisiana license.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on May 20.