Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · May 25, 2022
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Doctor Hours of Coverage/Day: Varied at each location.
- Night Shift.
- Fast Track: N/A.
- The facility is located in Corpus Christie, TX.
- Who Admits: N/A.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Admission Rate(%): N/A.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- Reference ID: ORD-117162-MD-TX.
- Assignment Type: ER.
- APP Hours of Coverage/Day: Varied at each location.
- Several emergency departments are seeking emergency medicine physicians for locum tenens coverage.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Patient Population: All Ages.
- Must be comfortable cross credentialing at 6 different locations-14 shifts per month-Varied shifts, most are 12 hours-Annual volume 19, be able to intubate and do ultrasounds-Physician and APP coverage varies at each location.
- Dates Needed: Asap - Ongoing.
- Government: No.
- Support Staff: APP, Physicians, subspecialty support.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on May 20.