Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Sunday · January 23, 2022
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Central Texas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Specialty Needed: ER Physician.
- Location: Central Texas.
- Low volume ER, Labs and X rays available 24 X7, nearby hospitals for transfers.
- 12 hour shifts.
- Will consider FM or IM candidates with ER experience, as well as Abim ER.
- Patient breakdown - 10% trauma.
- BE or BC.
- Nights 7P to 7 A.
- Facility Type: Community Hospital.
- Well located community hospital has an immediate need for a ER physician.
- Length Of Assignment: Jan Coverage.
- 20% pediatrics, 50% geri, balance adult.
- Coverage Needed Jan 1 - 3.
- Patient Volume: 7 -9,500 annual visits.
- Atls, Acls, Pals required.
This locum job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.