Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Sunday · January 23, 2022
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Plainview) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Quality of Life.
- The mission of Covenant Hospital Plainview is to provide quality medical and health care services, including education, to the people of the South Plains.
- Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- With more than 25,200 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- 14,900 annual ER visits.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Quality people.
- Covenant Hospital Plainview has 68 beds and a staff of 300 employees and 20 active medical staff.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- We are seeking PRN Emergency Medicine Physicians in Plainview, TX.
- Acls, Atls and Pals.
- Covenant is part of St. Joseph Health, one of the most successful not-for-profit health systems in the United States.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- 9 Trauma CME's/year.
- 10-hour NP/PA shifts during peak times.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Independent contractor status.
- 12-hour shifts (7a-7p, 7p-7a).
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Just a short drive north of Lubbock, Plainview has historical attractions such as the Centennial Circle of Honor, the Museum of the Llano Estacado, the Plainview Point Monument, and the Family Art Center.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Covenant Hospital Plainview is the only hospital in Hale County, serving the surrounding counties of Swisher, Lamb, Castro, and Floyd.
- 12-hour Physician shifts.
- Level IV Trauma Center.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- ED Features:.
- Quality care.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services